Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day!

Happy May Day!! As a kid I used to always love the first of May because to my it signalled the end of school and beginning of summer. Today is a perfect example of the start of summer, clear blue skies and warm sunny weather. The kind of day that makes you want to ditch your office and just be outside in the beauty of nature.

We are staying busy and had some family photos taken a few weeks ago at the beach. it was a fantastic idea that my sister in law had for my parents birthday as we have wanted professional pictures taken for ages and while Wes takes amazing photos, if he is taking the photo he is often not seen! These are two shots below and we absolutely love them! The photographer Courtney did a great job with getting amazing photos with 3 young children so she is a gem!

I love this photo of Julia! She just loves digging and sitting in the sand and I thought this dress looked very cute on her. It is moments like this when I realize how big she is getting.   
Wes and Julia getting ready to engage in a game of "chicken" with my brother and their youngest son. She is so happy up there with Daddy!









No comments:

Post a Comment